Oral and Maxillofacial surgery specializes in treating many diseases, injuries and defects in the head, neck, face, jaws and the hard and soft tissues of the oral and Maxillofacial region.
- Osteotomies Segmental Maxilla/Mandibular Osteotomies
- Zygomatic surgery and corrective Elevation
- Cleft Lip and Anterior palate Surgery
- Cleft palate repair
- Surgery for cancers of the oral and lip region
Dr. Keshava Bhat K., BDS, MDS.
Facio Maxillary SurgeonDr. Keshava Bhat completed his MDS, Oral and Maxillofacial surgery in the year 2001 at the prestigious Bapuji dental college and hospital Davangere, Karnataka. He has worked at Unity Hospital for a period of 6 yrs. He has done approximately 5500 odd major facial surgical procedures so far. His special interest include Correction of Cleft Lip & Palate, Orthognathic Surgery / Facial deformity correction, Rhinoplasty /Aesthetic facial Surgery, Maxillo-facial trauma, Oro-facial tumor & Reconstructive surgery and Salivary gland pathology.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- State-of-the-art operation suites
- Highly Qualified Team of Surgeons
- Image Intensifiers
- High-end Anesthesia work station with all monitoring facilities
- Moller HiR700 Microscope
- Midas Rex Pneumatic Drill
- ERBE High-end Cautery
- Micro surgical Instruments
- Post Operative ward equipped with monitoring facilities